A BRIEF INTRODUCTION
Dr. ANURADHA GOVIND
Principal, J M International School, Dwarka, New Delhi
Joint Secretary, (Delhi-State) of Private Schools and Children’s Welfare Association
On the Advisory Board of YOU CAN FOUNDATION
Panelist in MISSION BHARAT POSITIVE with FEVER 104 FM RADIO
Recently recognized AMONGST THE TOP 25 PROMISING WOMEN LEADERS IN THE INDIAN EDUCATION SECTOR -2018, ‘HIGHER EDUCATION REVIEW’ magazine has featured her as ‘THE MENTOR OF A NEW NATION’.
She also received the letter of appreciation from the HRD minister, Government of India, Ms. Smriti Zubin irani for her exceptional leadership and guidance.
The recipient of International School Award 2011-2021 by British Council U.K., Global Education Award 2017, Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan ‘School Excellence Leadership’ National Award 2017, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Award 2016 & many others, for excellence in Leadership & Innovation in Education.
Dr. Anuradha Govind is a prolific thinker, practitioner, a dynamic researcher, path-breaking educationist, a transformational life-coach & trainer for teacher development and team building.
Under her transformational leadership, J M International School won the INDIA’S SCHOOL MERIT AWARD 2016 and RANKED NO. 1 IN INDIA FOR INNOVATIVE TEACHING by Education Today. The ‘TOP SCHOOL OF INDIA AWARD’ & RANKED IN TOP 5 SCHOOLS OF WEST DELHI (city ranking) at DL school leadership summit, by Digital learning. The ‘SKOCH ORDER-OF-MERIT AWARD 2017’ for being amongst the top-30 Education Projects in India. The ‘GLOBAL SUSTAINABLE SCHOOL AWARD 2017’ by GEAERD, for promoting U.N. Sustainable goals through education. Leading the skill development through a self-sustained entrepreneurial project taken up by the school children, her school won the 8th position world over in the international SCHOOL ENTERPRISE CHALLENGE in 2015-16.
Innovation and creativity being her strengths, in her more than 20 years in the field of education, she has been a pioneer in innovative and experiential teaching learning methodology, designing and implementing innovative “Child-Centered Curriculum” and “Theatre in Education Program” for children.
Her social footprints are regularly seen through her articles, audio & video-bytes in newspapers, magazines, FM Radio & television and through her presence as a speaker and panelist at several International & national forums. She has been conducting workshops for teachers, students and parents in various schools & at different platforms. She is also on the panel of the advisory board of NGO – YOU CAN FOUNDATION (YCF) & the panelist with FEVER 104 FM RADIO of HT-MEDIA GROUP in their social initiative, BHARAT-POSITIVE. She has also been regularly writing for the newspapers and magazines, national and international. She is a School Accreditation Assessor - NABET under QCI (The Quality Council of India) & has been on the Interview panel with CIE, DELHI UNIVERSITY for B.El. Ed. Admissions.
• Special Mention: Panelist with Bharat Positive, an initiative of FEVER 104 FM, Hindustan Times & SOTY.
• Radio-bytes on FEVER 104 FM:
- She spoke on Road-safety initiative (in September 2017)
- On safety initiative for students in schools & the Blue whale issue (in October 2017)
- On adoption of a martyr’s (Indian Army) family (in November 2017)
- On Desh-frame for Desh Prem (In December 2017)
- On Nursery admissions in Delhi (in January 2018)
- On Happiness classes in school (in February 2018)
• Special mention: POSITIVE MEDIA COVERAGE (2017) ON FRONT PAGES about the school/Principal, widely covered in newspapers, FM-Radio and digital media , the efforts and initiative AS AN ALERT, SAFE AND CARING SCHOOL … 93.5 red FM, fever 104 FM, Hindustan Times, New Indian express, Millennium post, DNA, Navoday Times, Punjab Kesari, Dainik Jagaran, Dainik Bhaskar and more
• Special mention: TIMES SCHOOL SURVEY 2018.. J M International School in TOP 3 SCHOOLS (Challengers) OF WEST DELHI @ the Times of India.
• Special mention: TIMES SCHOOL SURVEY 2017.. J M International School in TOP 5 SCHOOLS (Challengers) OF WEST DELHI @ the Times of India. The Srijan School ranked amongst TOP 4 SCHOOLS OF NORTH DELHI, during her tenure.
• Special Mention: Letter of Appreciation in 2015 from HRD MINISTRY, GOVT OF INDIA, for commendable academic performance of students in CBSE Board exams